Hello all. Chapter 38 should be coming out soon-ish, within the next few weeks. But today I’m talking about my favourite show, Game of Thrones, because season 7 airs in just a few hours! There be spoilers ahead upto and including the season 6 season finale, so if you’re not caught up you shouldn’t read any further. You’ve been warned..
Oh, and please don’t post any spoilers for unaired episodes, because people don’t like that either.
Basically, I’ve written up a little checklist for family members to fill out before the new season comes out and I wanted to share it here too. It’s like a multiple-choice test, where you can choose 1 or more options, or write in your own prediction.
In the past we’ve had such wild predictions as:
- Tyrion Lannister will join the circus and be in a dwarf show.
- Cersei Lannister will become a nun.
- Bran Stark will either turn into a giant tree or learn how to fly. Literally.
- Lady Sansa and Jon have a thumbwar to decide who owns Winterfell.
- Brienne & Pod buy and flip a cosy bed-and-breakfast.
- Theon & Yara start a stand-up comedy routine called “The Nag and Weasel”.
So without further ado, the Game of Thrones: Season 7 Prediction Gameshow:
Jon Snow will:
- March south to attack Queen Cersei.
- Get ready to defend against the White Walkers.
- Enter a marriage alliance with Daenarys Targaryen.
- Learn he’s Prince Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark’s son; also King.
- Other (Write it in)
Lady Sansa will:
- Become jealous of Jon and try to take power from him.
- Gracefully step aside and let Jon be in charge.
- Build a beautiful snow-castle.
Arya Stark will:
- Reunite with her cute little direwolf.
- Keep crossing off names on her hitlist.
- Decide to get rid of Sansa so she can be Queen of Winterfell.
Cersei and Jamie Lannister will:
- Burn the whole city to the ground.
- Cersei and Jaime are going to kill eachother.
- Finally decide to tie the knot, get married, & go on a honeymoon.
- Need to sit down with their financial consultant and declare bankruptcy.
Daenerys Targaryen will:
- Attack King’s Landing directly with her dragons and boats.
- Get side-tracked and have to fight some people in the ocean first.
- Lose her boats and have to march for a little while.
- Find a willing bachelor and enter a marriage alliance.
Littlefinger & Varys:
- They’re still up to something.
Tyrion Lannister will:
- Continue to support Daenerys as she invades the Seven Kingdoms.
- Realize she’s starting going crazy and have second-thoughts.
- Get to ride a dragon. (Weee!!!)
Bran Stark will:
- Keep learning to warg & time-travel.
- Tell everyone that Jon Snow is technically the next in line for the throne.
- Accidentally destroy the wall so White Walkers can get through. (Oops!)
- Have to fight Zombie-Hodor. (Zodor!)
Theon Greyjoy and Yara Greyjoy will:
- Defeat their uncle Euron and become rulers of the Iron Islands.
- Will get killed by their uncle before getting revenge.
- Try and betray Daenerys and take control of her army.
Minor Characters (Fill in the blanks):
Brienne of Tarth and Podrick Payne will:
Mellisandre (the red witch) will:
Sandor (the Hound) will:
Samwell Tarly and Gilly will:
Jorah Mormont will:
Olenna Tyrell and Ellaria Sand will:
Davos and Tormund will:
Greyworm & Missandei (the slave girl) will:
Daario Naharis will:
Any other Predictions?
*Editor’s note: If I know anything about formatting (ha!), you should be able to copy and paste this and print it out. Good luck, valar dohaeris.